A Leading Extruder
PPC Industries is a leading extruder and converter of polyethylene bags, films and tubing for food and Industrial packaging applications. Since 1949, PPC Industries has been working closely with our customers to solve a wide range of packaging challenges for a diverse base of national and international customers. We have expertise in blown film extrusion, converting and printing (basic label copy) processes which are done in our two main facilities in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin and San Jose, Costa Rica.
- Manufacturers of specialty packaging products for Food and Industrial Markets.
- PPC has a consistent value proposition for our customers which is extremely relevant to customer challenges as relates to quality, cost improvement, raw material acquisition, product safety, and process reliability.
- Expertise and knowledge base built in specific areas of core competency such as interfacing our products with our customers’ automated production lines, food safety, global raw material sourcing, batch inclusion films and bags, and bulk/institutional liners for fresh product life extension.
- Our medical division, Spectrum Plastics Group, employs the same philosophy in market approach for tubing and packaging applications specific to the medical industry.
Our Value Statement
- Industry leaders in liners and sheeting that interface with automatic equipment
- Global raw material sourcing
- Sustainability strategies
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- Opportunities to reduce gauge and cost with superior resins
- Performance oriented products
- Packaging innovation and improvements resulting in cost improvement and efficiency in your plant
- Low cost efficient plant operations as bench marked against competition
- Quality Compliance:
- GFSI COMPLIANT
- FSSC 22000 and ISO certified